Friday, November 26, 2010

One Day

By : JACK SAVORETTI

I'm counting the streetlights
 
It's all I can do
 
While driving myself crazy
 
Trying to get to you
 
Feels wrong at the right times
 
To reveal my hand
 
I'm doing the worst I can
 
To make you understand
 
Maybe one day you will know
 
How hard it is for me to
 
Show my heart
 
With all the love
 
Running through my soul
 
Maybe one day you will know 

Note : 

Ini adalah cuplikan lirik dari salah satu lagu di dalam POST GRAD OST. Film ini yang kurang lebih bisa ngasih gambaran buat gue, gimana kira-kira keadaan yang akan gue hadapi setelah lulus kuliah nanti. Klo di filmnya sendiri, lagu ini dinyanyiin sama Adam Davies buat pacarnya Rayden Malby yang sangat terobsesi untuk mendapatkan pekerjaan untuk kehidupan yang lebih baik di masa depannya. 

 

Buat gue, that's so sweet. Beruntung banget si Rayden Malby punya cowok kayak Adam Davies, :)

And, my favorite scene is :

Saat Adam nungguin Rayden yang lupa sama performance-nya Adam and their fancy dinner. Beh, dapet banget itu feel-nya, betapa kecewa dan terlukanya Si Adam sama Si Rayden. Dan, kata-kata Adam buat Rayden pun sukses jadi quote favorit gue di film ini.

And, this is it :

The fact that I've been
waiting around like a moron...
  
hoping that one day you'll actually
feel about me the way I feel about you?
  
Or the fact that you're so obsessed
with your future...
  
that y-you completely forget about everyone
that you're supposed to give a shit about?
  
I'm not waiting anymore. I'm done.
  
I may not know exactly what my future
looks like, but I do know one thing.
  
You're not in it.
 
Buat gue, that's so MAKJLEB !!! Apalagi buat Rayden ya ?  Huhu, ToT

No comments:

Post a Comment